How many times has it happened to you to start working out and quit after a couple days? This happens really often because people often exercise too much and then they feel sore and do not want to continue with it. Here are some other questions: How is your concentration? How is your energy during the day? If your concentration starts to leave you and your energy is low then the real solution is to start working out in the morning!
Being physically active is not only good for your health, but is good for your physical appearance as well. Your body will look more attractive if you workout. When thinking of working out, you probably think that it does not matter what time of the day you do it. The true benefits of working out in the morning is better in aspects of burning calories compared to working out at some other part of the day. Working out in the morning can improve your health, your sleep it speeds up your metabolism, it also makes you happier and more energetic.
No one says that getting up in the morning and working out might be an easy thing to do, but try it. It is for your own good.
These are the 8 reasons why working out in the morning is good for you:
- It is more likely that you won’t give up – Delaying the practice for today will give you an opportunity to find something else to do instead. If you want to practice after work, there is enough time to start doing something else.
Working out in the morning is not in the way of anything. Your obligations are scheduled for later on, so this is a nice way to start your day and strengthen your body. Most of the people who work out, they do their practices early in the morning.
- It speeds up your metabolism – How often do you jump out of the bed, and run through the door feeling full of energy and ready to start the day. If your organism feels this way, you can’t say the same thing about your metabolism. Morning workout will not only help to speed up your metabolism momentarily, but it will burn calories after you’re done with the practice.
Working out in the morning is a great way of making your body burn more calories.
- You will feel more energetic – Although getting out of the bed is hard, and you feel like there is lack of energy in your body, that actually is not the case. Your body is full of energy that needs to be turned into doing quality exercises and burning calories. Working out in the morning can put you in a better mood and it gives you an energetic start of the day.
While you work out, you deliver oxygen and other nutrients to your muscles, organs, tissues in your body. That helps the cardiovascular system a lot.
- Better sleep during the night – If you have hard time getting quality sleep during the night it is time for you to start working out in the mornings, four times a week. That’s what recommended by doctors. Doing physical activities can raise the body temperature and it keeps the brain working, so people who work out later have hard time getting good sleep during the night. The body usually needs 3 – 4 hours to cool off after the workout. If we compare night to morning workout, it is way better to do it in the mornings instead.
- Better control over your appetite and nutrition – If you can’t stay away from sweets and junk food then you can’t control your appetite. Start working out in the morning and it is more than likely you will overcome these bad habits.
- Sharper mind – A lot of people think that the best thing to do in the morning is to enjoy a cup of coffee for and wake up their brain. What really your brain needs is oxygen. A lot of oxygen. You can give the oxygen to your brain by working out in the morning and you will do the right thing! Sharp mind is one of the many benefits of morning workout. The effects last for 4 – 10 hours after the practice is over. Morning workout will allow you to use the best time when the brain can function perfect and get the best out of it. Do not run after the coffee when you wake up, run outside for a better body and sharper mind!
- Greater productivity on your working place – If you keep seeking for new ways how to be productive on your work then it is time to try something new. It is about trying a morning workout immediately after waking up. Working out before going to work can significantly lower the stress levels and it can lead to being more productive while doing mental activities like thinking, solving problems etc… Morning workout also improves the concentration.
- Feeling happier – Invest some of your time in a morning workout and you will be able to see the difference after a few workouts. It will make you a happier person. Physical activities affect the brain and it makes it produce endorphin which makes you feel happy. Those who workout in the morning for at least 30 minutes are happier than those who do not. This is a proven fact.
If you do not have any ideas what a morning practice or workout should look like, we have prepared a special video for you by Doctor Oz, and he will explain you in details what exercises to do in the morning. See the video bellow: