We all long for some magic pill which with no effort and in short time would remove the annoying cellulite from our body. Unfortunately, there is no such pill and most probably there will be never one.
Instead waiting for a miracle, we should use the known facts to eliminate or at least lessen the cellulite. One of the things we can use against cellulite is proper food. But, let`s clear up right away that the anticelulite diet do nor render results overnight and for maximal effect should be combined with exercises and massages.
The proper diet is powerful ally in the fight against cellulite.
Every diet recommends drinking about 2 liters of water every day. Pay attention how much you drink and don`t forget that you intake water also with food. If you like watermelon, apple, and cucumber you will easily reach the daily dose of 2 liters, because those and other fruits and vegetables are rich in water. It is proven that women who intake more water by fruit or vegetables have slimmer waist than women who drink just plain water.
Food rich with lecithin, amino acids, essential lipid acids, antioxidants.
This food is great for improvement of the health, elasticity and looks of the skin.
Best products are:
- Eggs, soy, cauliflower, peanut butter, spinach (lecithin)
- Flaxen seed, olive oil, nuts, fatty fish (lipid acids)
- Grapefruit, orange (antioxidants, polyphenols, amino acids)
The powerful vitamin C associates with collagen synthesis. The collagen improves the elasticity of the skin and makes cellulite less visible. Besides that, a research confirmed that this vitamin helps in burning 30% more fats during exercises. So, take everyday 75 mg vitamin C, plus take enough vitamin A and E.
Fresh vegetables, fruits and fresh juices. Nothing is better than consuming fresh food. Don`t buy frozen vegetables and avoid as much as possible any method of cooking.
Your diet should include:
Fruits and vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers, asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, mushrooms, avocado, watermelon, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, grapefruit, lemon, orange, cabbage, lettuce, eggs, curds, low fat milk and yogurt, fish, poultry, olive oil and nuts.
What to avoid?
Caffeine. Unless it is part of your anti cellulite cream, the caffeine you shouldn`t keep any close to your body. The caffeine in the creams stimulates the flow of blood and circulation. Unlike it, the taken caffeine from the coffee and the sparkling drinks reduces your efforts to get rid of the cellulite.
The toxins taken by the alcohol have negative effect on the liver, and besides that all the calories from the alcohol are stocked in the body as fat. The alcohol dehydrates the body, so the regular use of it is of no benefit for the cellulite. From time to time you may allow yourself a glass of alcohol, but anymore than that will ruin your fight against cellulite.
Salt is strong ally to the cellulite and thus your enemy. The over dosage with salt will enhance keeping the water in the body and thus making the cellulite more visible. Read the labels on the products you are buying. The salt is hidden in every one of them. Do not exaggerate with the salt even while cooking. Instead, use more spices like chili, black pepper or dry garlic.
Fast, greasy food with conservancies and artificial sweeteners. This is the tastiest food to anybody, but it is most harmful, not only to the cellulite, but to the whole health and shape of the body:
- fried food
- canned food
- red and processed meat
- white and yellow cheese with high fat
- cakes and sweets
- white rice, white bread
Menu for anti cellulite diet
Options for breakfast:
- 50 g oat flakes with low fat milk seasoned with 1 tea spoon of cinnamon and 1 tea spoon flaxen seed. 250 ml blueberry juice.
- 1 boiled egg, 2 slices of cereal bread spread with thin layer of peanut butter. 250 ml grapefruit juice.
- 125 g low fat sour milk with 1 sliced apple and 1 tea spoon flaxen seed. 250 g lemonade.
Options for lunch:
- Two sliced cereal sandwich spread with diet mayonnaise and 80 g chicken steak and unlimited quantity of tomatoes and cucumbers.
- 3-4 small boiled potatoes with some olive oil and sliced celery. 100 g salmon.
- 150 g chicken meat with unlimited quantity of broccoli and cucumbers.
Options for diner:
- 1 plate tomatoes soup. 50 g brown rice and 100 g turkey meat with no fat.
- Cabbage and cauliflower salad. 100 boiled veal in soup.
- 150 g baked fish in oven seasoned with onion and lemon. Unlimited salad of green vegetables.
Options for snack:
- a fist of nut fruits
- 1 orange, apple, one fist of blueberry, raspberry or other fruit, piece of watermelon
- 2 oat cookies