Each of us takes care of the outer appearance of our body. But there is a way to see inside the body, particularly that of our body is composed. It can be examined with a special device called the Body Analyzer.
The analyzer of body composition provides detailed data on composition (type) of tissue in percentage and weight unit. The measurement is simply to stop the appliance flow impedance of electricity which measured the detailed composition of the body: fat, muscle tissue, protein, minerals and water.
Besides giving detailed segmental information for the parts of the body, each segment individually (upper lev, upper right, lower limb and trunk).
Received (measured) parameters are compared with the recommended default parameters for the appropriate age, gender, body height.
Data from this measure are:
1. Total water – cell and non cell
2. Total protein
3. Minerals – the bone and outside the bone
4. Adipose tissue in kilograms
6. Skeletal muscle mass in kilograms
7. Body mass index
8. fat percentage
9. Volume of hips / half
10. Segmental weight distribution
11. Estimated surplus / shortage of all parameters
12. Fitness score-total score
13. Segmental subcutaneous adipose tissue / visceral (internal)
15. Bone density
16. Basal metabolic rate
17. Software program in the descriptive explanation of body composition and recommendations for a balanced composition
Measuring body fat is important for determination of fitness. The weight as such is not an indicator of good health, it is about assessing and muscle mass (which has great weight in itself).
If there is excessive fat is about obesity (obesity) which unfortunately is more common in children. Many scientific studies show risk factors for subsequent serious problems and diseases including: heart attack, stroke, diabetes, circulatory, bone joint disease, and even cancer. In fact rightfully can say that obesity leads to at least half of all chronic diseases in the modern world.
To achieve the desired weight (balanced composition of the body with a higher percentage of muscle mass) is accessed by an integrative program – diet and exercises to achieve balance-intake / consumption.