Today I am going to show you MY weird trick to LOSE WEIGHT.
This fat burning remedy is virtually unknown in the west. But it has been used for thousands of years in eastern medicine. You see there are many secrets in eastern medicine still unknown in the west and this is one of them.
I learnt this remedy while working in the obesity clinics in India. The doctors in these clinics were using this remedy with extraordinary success. It was very effective in helping these patients lose weight.
Now after I learnt how to do this remedy. I returned to Australia and used this knowledge on hundreds of my patients over the last 16 years.
And I can promise you this remedy will help you too to quickly burn up fat. It’s an extremely effective when done consistently.
And the beauty of this remedy is that it’s quick and easy to do. It doesn’t cost you anything except a few minutes of your time.
So please keep an open mind and try it. Let your own personal experience be the judge if this home remedy works or not.
For maximum results you will need to combine this home remedy with a clean, whole food nutrition plan and regular exercise.
Ok let’s now reveal this unusual WEIGHT LOSS home remedy…
You need to use the palms of your hands and do a dry, fast, light, friction massage over your entire body for about 3-5 minutes every day.
Yes it is a strange remedy but let me explain the science and knowledge of how this works and why it is so effective at burning up fat.
According to ancient medicine fat has certain qualities to it.
The qualities of fat are:
…and when you apply opposite qualities like…
…you counteract and reduce fat.
And this is exactly what a dry, friction massage does. It introduces opposite qualities to fat in your body.
It counteracts the oily, static qualities of fat by introducing dryness and mobility.
Please try and grasp this concept, because it is extremely powerful.
Dry friction massage is a form of light exercise which creates kinetic energy and raised metabolic rate helping you to burn up fat.
This type of massage also helps to energize and detoxify your body. It reduces cellulite and water retention by improving lymphatic drainage and circulation.
Here are a few of the BENEFITS of doing this dry friction massage:
• Helps to burn up fat
• Improves your circulation
• Helps metabolize happy wheels demo toxins
• Help to prevent & remove cellulite
• Helps to improve your digestion
• Tones your muscles
• Burns up calories & cholesterol
• Reduces fatigue and heaviness
• Releases endorphins into your body
• Stimulates your metabolism
• Activates your lymphatic system
• Energizes your acupressure points
When should you avoid doing this dry FRICTION MASSAGE?
• Immediately after eating
• During pregnancy or menstruation
• If you have a skin disease or fever
How to do this weird FAT BURNING remedy
This technique should be done on an empty stomach or at least 3 hours after eating food. I suggest the best time of day to do this dry massage is first thing in the morning. Do it before you take your shower. This will trigger your metabolic rate for the entire day.
The best place to do this massage is in your bathroom, with your clothes removed.
Do this massage on any area of your body where there is excess fat, like your stomach, hips, buttocks, thighs or over your entire body.
This can be done once or twice a day. You can do this technique for 3-5 minutes or if you want a more powerful effect you can do it for 20 minutes.
To do this massage use the palm of your hand (just make sure it’s dry).
Use a raw, silk glove. This massage does not require any massage oil, it is done only dry.
Step by step TECHNIQUE
1. Use your dry hands or a raw, silk glove.
2. Apply light (not heavy), fast, friction strokes over your entire body.
3. Use circular, clockwise strokes on your abdomen.
4. Use up and down strokes on the sides of your torso.
5. Use circular, clockwise strokes on your joints.
6. Use long, back and forth strokes on your arms.
7. Use circular strokes on your buttocks and hips.
8. Use long, back and forth strokes on your legs.
9. After you do this dry, friction massage have a warm shower.
Jeremy Carew-Reid – SOURCE