Everyone dreams of having a flat, tinted stomach. Living in this world full of stresses, eating bad food, sitting too much, being inactive does not leave us an opportunity to have the body we have always dreamed of. The one and main reason to have a flat stomach is of course to look more attractive, and is really understandable why everyone wants to have it so badly.
We have interviewed Sara Klein who is a personal trainer and she will give you the best advice’s, and she will reveal the best 7 exercises for flat stomach.
These are the best 7 exercises for flat stomach:
- Bird – dog
– While straightening your hand and leg, do it so they stay parallel to the floor and to be as high as your shoulders and hips. Repeat this exercise 10 times, switching your arm and leg after you do it the 10 times.
- Doing a bridge by lifting your leg
– Do this exercise 12 times with your left leg, and then repeat it with your right leg for another 12 times.
- Spiderman plank
– Plank is considered to happy wheels demo be among the most effective exercises if you want to have a strong core. By lifting your leg in Spiderman style, you do this exercise on a more difficult level and it affects your abs. Do this exercise for 30 seconds with your left leg, then switch to your right leg and do it again for another 30 seconds.
- Lifting up your legs
– Do five circles going to the right, and then do it again by moving to the left.
- Pulling the Pilates ball
– Exercising using a Pilates ball activate a lot of muscles because while trying to keep the balance right, you activate them. Repeat this exercise 10 times.
– While moving, it is really important to keep your back and legs straighten up. At the beginning you can bend your legs a little bit, but do your best, not to bend your legs at the knees. Move like a caterpillar for 10 – 60 seconds depending on your physical preparedness.