Now, when the holidays are on the doorstep, if you desire or will to lose some weight it is best to pay attention to the healthy food and the physical activities. But, if you want fast results, then chose more strict diet. However, you should know that the fast diets do not offer long term losing weight and here is the yo-yo effect.
Here are two diets which will make you easy reduction of your belly and make you feel more sexy during the holidays.
diets for losing weight “2 days – 2 kilograms less”
If you are one of those who cannot struggle with everyday control of the food, here is one simple diet by which you can lose 2 kilograms in two days.
Your daily menu should contain:
- 300 grams chicken or veal meat
- 10 pieces of cracker
- 5 apples
- 2 lemon and orange juice diluted in water
Make the order as you wish, but it is best the greater part of the food to take in the first part of the day. Practice this diet only two days!
Three day diet
In each of the following menus are included 800 calories. Those are 400 calories below the minimal recommended daily needs of women. Therefore it is very important not to practice this diet longer than three days and run it only if you are prepared for this kind of losing weight. With this diet you will lose 2,5 – 3 kilograms.
Breakfast: 1 boiled egg, 1 slice of wholegrain bread, 250 g cucumbers and no sugar coffee.
Lunch: salad of 1 tomato, half bulb of onion, 2 paprika, 1 boiled egg and parsley. Season this salad with half lemon juice, salt and black pepper.
Supper: 150 g boiled chicken meat, one tomato, one cucumber and one slice of zwieback. You can season the tomato and cucumber with half spoon of olive oil.
Breakfast: Two slices of wholegrain bread spread with tiny layer of butter, two tomatoes and one big spoon of curds.
Lunch: 150 g barbequed fish seasoned with lemon juice and salt, salad of one cucumber and half bulb of onion.
Supper: 4 baked apples seasoned with cinnamon.
Breakfast: 300 grams of fruits like strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, apple and avocado, 250 ml yoghurt.
Lunch: 100 g boiled chicken meat, 100 g cabbage and one tomato.
Supper: Put 100 g fresh mushrooms with some water and ½ tea spoon olive oil to boil. When the water is evaporated, remove the pan from the hotplate and add 30 g boiled corn, some onion, 200 g cucumber, parsley and black pepper.
You can lose weight also with:
7-day diet up to 7 kilograms in happy wheels demo 7 days
Cabbage soup diet up to 5 kilograms in 7 days.
Tips for losing weight – diets for losing weight
Each diet requires time and energy. If you cannot follow strict diets because you have to take care for each bite, we suggest you to follow the following tips in order to bring back your fine figure before Christmas celebration.
- Drink lot of water. The water has many positive effects, does not contain calories and can considerably reduce your hunger.
- Do not skip the breakfast. Surely you have heard many times that the breakfast is the most important meal in the day. That is true. If you skip the breakfast meaning that in that way you will take in less calories, you risk later to feel constantly hungry. The good breakfast will keep you full during the whole day and you will avoid overeating.
- Do not eat two hours before bedtime. Eat less in the evening, because then you are less active. Try to intake 2/3 of the daily calories in the first half of the day. If you cannot endure, make yourself cucumber salad. The greatest part of the cucumber is water.
- Control the size of the plates. It is better to eat several times a day, but in small plates. Do not put much in the plate. People are mostly used to eat until the empty the plate, no matter whether it will cause over eating or not. Be careful when you are in restaurant. The plates in the restaurants contain much more food than you need. In order not to be tempted, you can ask to pack for you a doggy bag or share the meal with your friend.
- Move. It is really hard to walk outdoor while there is rain or snow, but if you do not want to gain “winter” kilograms, than it is best to find some indoor activity. Jump rope, take aerobic classes or do some exercises at home.
- Be motivated. In order not to give up in the battle with the kilograms, you should be motivated and stay so. You might find another friend willing to lose weight and encourage each other. Make yourself e realistic goal for losing weight in order not to be disappointed eventually.
- Avoid emotional overeating. Many people the before holiday atmosphere create depression. It often happen the comfort to be tried to find in the food. Depressive people are more apt toward chocolate and noodles, and therefore the kilograms more easily attack them. If you feel depressed, you must more carefully to watch on the food. Whenever you reach for food, think twice are you really hungry or your wish to eat is conceived by the bad mood.