Mother of two little boys managed to completely transform her appearance, practicing in the living room while the kids slept. It dropped 23 kilograms of her weight with the limited resources she had at home because she could not afford to pay in the fitness room.
Joanna Bojls always had a healthy body weight. But the two pregnancies, fast food and laid-back lifestyle after marriage significantly changed her body.
Bojls, which was high 160 cm, 75 kg and she was constantly exhausted, lethargic and sick when she decided it was time for change. The biggest motivation for her transformation had found in the role of mother. “I started to think how I want my kids outgrow. I wanted to learn respect and self-discipline, and most importantly, to grow up healthy and active. But how would we studied these values when neither I lived with them “- said Joanna on Bodybuilding.com.
While Joanna watched the workout as time itself, its adherence to the diet was a real challenge. “It was very difficult to adhere to the diet. I’m hard chokoholik and often overeat. The only thing that helped me win my chocolate obsession was to give up chocolate during Lent … Now look at food as fuel. If I eat rubbish, I feel like garbage “– she said.
Joanna appeals that everyone can make healthy changes in their lives, but the results will not come overnight. “Start with small goals, small changes. Do not expect that change will happen quickly or suddenly. Capture your progress … And even if you do not have the ideal resources, the most important is to give the best of yourself with what you have “– advises Bojls.
- 10 Signs and Symptoms of Food Poisoning
- The 8 Healthiest Berries You Can Eat
- The MIND Diet: A Detailed Guide for Beginners
- 5 Reasons Why Creatine Monohydrate Is the Best
- 12 Mistakes to Avoid on a Vegetarian or Vegan Diet
- Do Glucosamine Supplements Work for Arthritis?
- 9 Gluten-Free Grains That Are Super Healthy
- Why Bifidobacteria Are So Good for You
- 13 Greek Foods That Are Super Healthy
- The GAPS Diet: An Evidence-Based Review
- 10 Benefits of Green Tea Extract
- 11 Foods That Are Good for Your Liver
- How Chai Tea Can Improve Your Health
- 9 Signs and Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Can Boosting Your Testosterone Help You Lose Fat?
- The 7 Best Plant Sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- The 6 Best Supplements to Gain Muscle
- Phytoestrogens: Benefits and Risks
- 11 Reasons Why Polyphenols Are Good for You
- Is Nonstick Cookware Like Teflon Safe to Use?